What is GlobeKick?
GlobeKick gives those who already work remotely (or those just starting out on their Desk Independent lifestyle) the freedom to travel the world in a way that makes them more relaxed, more productive and ultimately, more successful. We do this through a guided approach to our monthly GlobeKick. A modulated and proven structure affords our GlobeKickers the flexibility and ease of selecting scheduled offerings to prepare their perfect personal recipe. You can amplify your productivity to new heights all while experiencing the happiness of a travel-inspired life.
The GlobeKick trip revolves around three main themes:
- Personal patterning as an individual within a team
- Community and relationship building
- Skills-based use of remote work technologies
We believe the latest workplace research is perfectly on target, that the world's most productive professionals have one major thread that binds them together: they love their work!
GlobeKick helps you put your heart into your work by imbuing autonomy, mastery, and purpose into your lifestyle. Feel like you need professional direction? Break out your compass with GlobeKick. We employ the wonder of international travel and cultural exploration to help lead and develop these three important pursuits.
We have designed our experience to facilitate the GlobeKick lifestyle through the following:
The GK Experience includes full access to our entire schedule of training, support, and guidance! We won't leave you hangin'.
- Comfortable living accommodations with your own private bedroom.
- Guided weekly fitness classes with vinyasa yoga and HIIT workouts to keep your body healthy.
- Inspired meditation sessions to keep your mind focused and fit.
- Co-working office space with 24/7 access to secure and reliable Wi-Fi, and much more.
- Transportation between the South American cities and European cities we travel to during our three-month adventure (you'll have to get here, and get home, by your own means, however).
- Service opportunities to give back to local communities throughout the month.
- Cultural immersion activities, like tourism, language pursuit, etiquette classes.
- Fun weekly gatherings and sponsored group hangouts twice per month.
- Access to a passionate, smart, and dedicated community of self-directed professionals!
And most importantly ... fun! And adventure! All together with a whole new crew of friends GlobeKicking from all over the map!
Here's our 2017 Trip schedule. If you have any questions about what life is like living and working in our amazing destinations, give us a call! We are passionate about travel, sharing our stories, and helping with tips and tricks!
Have specific questions about payment and/or the logistics of your GlobeKick? Russ Briscoe has all the answers (and a few stories of his own).
A full three-month GlobeKick costs $8,000, with 10% off for those who pay upfront.
GlobeKick does not provide jobs. We are looking to travel with those rockstars who are bringing along their own jobs, passion projects, courses of study, and/or a true thirst to accelerate that next best step.